Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter in Southern California

Photo Credit by Bianca Alice

During most winters the seasons change and everything is much cooler. But one thing I love about Southern California weather is there is always a day in every season that is just perfect; I think I caught one in the photo shown. 

It's January with the weather being in the mid 70's with a nice breeze. I caught this beautiful Sunset right outside our home from the driveway. It is amazing how the colors are so vibrant (I did not enhance any colors in the photo). The palm trees are perfect silhouettes against the pinkish orange clouds. 

I really enjoy having such an amazing view that you can catch more than once in a single week. Some people love the snow, others the humidity but here in So Cal we just have that middle balance of heat and never seems to be to cold. So happy I caught this one just right.


Have any of you caught a glimpse of an amazing sunset on camera? Feel free to share a link in the comments back to your blog or article.

No comments:

Post a Comment